LAURA FARB, L.Ac
Laura Farb, L.Ac
Dipl. OM, ACN
Laura is a holistic practitioner who brings together Chinese Medicine and Nutrition into an integrated treatment process. She has been practicing for more than 20 years in both the San Francisco Bay Area and Austin, Texas, during which she has logged more than 4,000 hours of training across her modalities. In 2017 she logged over 1,200 patient visits. She trained in China, served as a clinic supervisor at the Chinese medicine college in Oakland, and is a nationally board certified acupuncturist.
- National board certification as a Diplomate in Oriental Medicine from the National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM)
- Master’s in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine from the AOMA Graduate School of Integrative Medicine, 2006
- Studied at the Chengdu University of TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) in Chengdu, Sichuan, China during her time at AOMA, which included rounds in its renowned teaching hospital.
- Certified as an Applied Clinical Nutritionist
- Certified as a Licensed Acupuncturist in the state of Texas
- Licensed as a massage therapist for over 10 years
- Completed her 300-hour yoga teacher training certification with Ana Forrest
- Bachelor of Arts from the University of Pennsylvania, 1993